Video Gamer's Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adverts on Forum

Go down

Adverts on Forum Empty Adverts on Forum

Post  smashbrosdude91 Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Adverts on Forum Bg_header_resized
Hi to all.

I recently noticed that adverts have started to pop up on the homepage (and other pages as well) without warning!! I unfortunately cannot permanently turn them off, but I do have some control over them.

I know that all adverts are ALWAYS annoying, therefore, I was nice and I turned them OFF for ALL MEMBERS!! Thats right. If you sign in with your account, the adverts disappear! Pretty good thinking, huh!

We are currently trying to find ways to figure out how to turn these permanently off, but finding a solution to that could take a while. So, thank you for your patience.

EDIT -- I've just found out that this might be because a Google Bot has added us there, and is now sending us adverts. We will continue to keep you updated on the situation.

EDIT 2 -- I was able to make it so that there were only TEXT adverts when not logged in. Video Adverts were a little annoying tongue
Adverts on Forum Bg_footer_resized

Last edited by smashbrosdude91 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added scroll, unstickied)
smashbrosdude91
smashbrosdude91
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down