Video Gamer's Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Messaging Issues

Go down

Private Messaging Issues Empty Private Messaging Issues

Post  smashbrosdude91 Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Private Messaging Issues

Private Messaging Issues

Hi all,

Some of you have been directed here from News and Announcements. If this is so, post here if the steps below didn't work and you need me to try and reset your permissions.

For those who haven't seen the thread's contents before, I have copied it below.

There appears to be a problem with the Private Messaging service as the button is not appearing in the header above. We're not exactly sure what's not working, however, a fix is on the way as soon as possible.

In the meantime, try making a post somewhere and then try clicking the "PM" button to Private Message youself. Put a subject in and a smiley in the message section, then send it. If you don't get the button, then go to your email, and click the link that the site sent you.

If you can't see the button after that, try using this link. By going here, you should be able to see your Private Message inbox.

If you still can't see the button, post something in this thread, and I'll try to reset your permissions from the admin panel.

DO NOT POST ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOUR USERNAME HERE!

Thanks,
~Smash~

smashbrosdude91
smashbrosdude91
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down