Video Gamer's Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll Section - Your Response

Go down

Poll Section - Your Response Empty Poll Section - Your Response

Post  smashbrosdude91 Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Polls Section - Your Response
Welcome to the official poll feedback section.

First off, let me expain my thoughts here.

I was thinking about creating a new section for polls. Not really fancy HTML like things, but just a basic section where polls about random things can be asked. Everyone is free to post these, however, every week an *Official* poll will be posted by the mods and me. This thread would be left open for about a week, then closed (we would lock the thread, which then closes the poll). The results would be posted in the *Official* polls results thread, and a new poll would be created. Oh, and there could be multiple *Official* polls running simultaneously too!

So, in summary, we would need the following

• Support from you
    There's no reason to do this if no one likes the idea Wink

• Poll Ideas
    These could be though up by you (through a poll ideas thread) or by us, if we have a good thing to post.

• A person whos job would be to moderate the section
    Completely voluntary, but might come along with a nice little gift of becoming a forum mod!

So what next? Well, this is where you come into play. First off, we want to know if you like this idea. If you do, let us know. If you don't...also let us know! If we decide to go ahead with this, we will need the things I just outlined above.

Give this a good though, then hurry on back with replies, ok? Thanks!
smashbrosdude91
smashbrosdude91
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down